Kawasaki oil filter wrench
- Fram filter
Kawasaki Oil Filter Wrench
- a filter that removes impurities from the oil used to lubricate an internal-combustion engine
- An oil filter is a filter to remove contaminants from engine oil, transmission oil, lubricating oil, or hydraulic oil. Oil filters are used in many different types of hydraulic machinery.
- A cartridge-filled canister placed in an engines lubricating system to strain dirt and abrasive materials out of the oil.
- An industrial city in eastern Japan, on the southeastern coast of the island of Honshu; pop. 1,174,000
- Kawasaki is a surname of Japanese origin.
- claims a 20 percent increase in cooling efficiency.
- twist or pull violently or suddenly, especially so as to remove (something) from that to which it is attached or from where it originates; "wrench a window off its hinges"; "wrench oneself free from somebody's grip"; "a deep sigh was wrenched from his chest"
- Turn (something, esp. a nut or bolt) with a wrench
- Pull or twist (someone or something) suddenly and violently
- a sharp strain on muscles or ligaments; "the wrench to his knee occurred as he fell"; "he was sidelined with a hamstring pull"
- make a sudden twisting motion
- Injure (a part of the body) as a result of a sudden twisting movement
Stanley 87-369 8-Inch Adjustable Wrench
Stanley 87-369 8" Adjustable WrenchStanley is proud of its reputation for excellence. They are dedicated to continually testing, designing and improving their products to ensure quality and maximum function. Maintaining their standing of being the world's best at what they do is important to them and what you expect from a name like Stanley. Stanley 87-369 8" Adjustable Wrench Features:; Forged chrome vanadium steel construction for strength ; Meets or exceeds ANSI specifications ; Rust resistant polished chrome finish ; Handle hole for tethering, hanging or storage; Length: 8",203.2mm
Wrench - Patented June 14, 1932 by Joseph Eifel of Chicago, Illinois - Patent Number 1,181,654 / Contact Allan Diamanti
Wrenches for sale, Sky View Flea Market, Santa Cruz, CA
oil filter wrench
This wrench automatically adjusts to any size nut or bolt up to 1-1/4" with the push of a button. Works in tight areas with the convenience of one-touch adjustment. Professional heat treated hardened steel and 220 ft-lbs of torque are tough enough for any job. This is a great tool for household projects like shower head installation / removal, hot / cold water line installation / removal, furniture assembly and more.
Manually adjusting a wrench to fit particular nuts and bolts can be a real hassle, especially in tight spaces. Enter Black & Decker’s battery-powered Auto Wrench, a phenomenally handy tool that opens and closes with the push of a button. Boasting 220 foot-pounds of torque, this wrench is powerful enough to handle most household tasks, from car repair
to fixing leaks.
The Auto Wrench is not meant to replace specialty tools like pipe or torque wrenches, but the jaws open wide enough (up to 1-1/4-inch) so that it could conceivably replace a range of manual wrenches sitting in your toolkit. This is an ideal product for someone looking to buy a wrench that’s both easy to use and versatile. At 8-inches, you could toss it in the silverware drawer and whip it out when you need it.
The area where this wrench really shines is in hard-to-reach spots where mobility is obscured, such as under sinks. A typical situation where the Auto Wrench would help might be one in which you’re awkwardly reaching for a nut underneath the kitchen faucet. With a comparable manual wrench, it’s conceivable you would fumble around with the adjusting mechanism for minutes on end, and then toss a fit. With the Auto Wrench, you’d simply press a button (positioned where you rest your thumb) and the jaws would open or close to your specifications.
We were a bit skeptical when we learned the Auto Wrench takes AA batteries and doesn’t include a rechargeable battery. This means you’ll need to keep some extra batteries around the house – or buy some rechargeable batteries -- if you use it frequently. However, the wrench isn’t a power hog by any means. Black & Decker says you can get 650 cycles out of two AA batteries, which should be plenty for most people.
What’s in the box
Wrench, AA batteries
The Black & Decker Story
Two young entrepreneurs, S. Duncan Black and Alonzo G. Decker, founded a small machine shop
in Baltimore, Maryland. They called it The Black & Decker Manufacturing Company. Their shop
has grown beyond anything they could have imagined. Today, Black & Decker is a global marketer and manufacturer of quality products used in and around the home and for commercial applications. It is also a major supplier of information systems and services to government and commercial client’s world-wide. With products marketed in over 100 countries and approximately half of its revenues from outside the United States, Black & Decker's product lines hold leading market share positions in their industries. The company is the world’s largest producer of power tools and accessories. Its household products business is the U.S. leader and among global competitors in the small household appliance industry
The Black & Decker AAW100 8-Inch auto wrench adjusting wrench allow
s you to work in tight spaces such as crawl spaces and under kitchen sinks with a convenient one-touch adjustment. With the push of a button, the wrench automatically adjusts to fit any nut or bolt up to 1-1/4-inch. This professional auto wrench is designed with heat-treated hardened steel for durability. It provides up to 220 pounds of torque, allow
ing you to complete even the toughest tightening jobs with one simple tool.
Similar posts: free url filter barracuda networks spam filter hunter air filter replacements folgers coffee filter packs holmes humidifier filter filter queen vacuum parts reverse osmosis drinking water filters